Thursday, August 14, 2014

Grief



Today I Cry, I weep
A sudden darkness has taken over my heart
Its shadow casting a cold shiver over my skin
It seem like everything around me continues as it was
While I remain rooted to the spot.
I hear voices,I hear laughter ,I hear questions
On mundane topics that mean nothing
And It makes me want to shout and scream
Don’t you know? Don’t you care?
Don’t you see I had a gift ripped away from me?

The sadness passes and life goes on
And once again im able to continue
Acting in this play of life.
Only God hears, only God sees
And chases the darkness within.


Jeremiah 33 New International Version (NIV)
Promise of Restoration
33 While Jeremiah was still confined in the courtyard of the guard, the word of the Lord came to him a second time: “This is what the Lord says, he who made the earth, the Lord who formed it and established it—the Lord is his name:‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment