Thursday, October 21, 2010

The journey

so im finally making my first post , hmmm its taken me a while to do this .Talk about procrastination but its definitely a step in the right direction.Ive always wanted to be a writer, so much goes on in my head its usually like a musical production up in there. when things are happening around me and my emotions cannot be expressed i always ache for achance to sit down with a pen and paper and jot down all my feelings.through that act i have always experienced release, freedom, joy.Its difficult to then post the same thoughts for the world to see for that means you are exposing a part of you to the world .That fear is what has held me back, but no more.There is a reason God gave me the ability to write and for as long as im alive im going to share ny thoughts and experiences with you.For who knows as i begin this journey i may just find what it is my restless heart yearns for.and so it begins

No comments:

Post a Comment