Friday, March 25, 2011

Broken bones

Its been one month since the accident,so much has been going through my mind since then..struggling with anger,pain,fear,helplessness,resentment towards those who caused the accident,and to those who walked away unscratched...as i count the days,the minutes the months,I'm finally getting to the point where I'm realizing Gods will in all this,he wanted my attention and hes gotten it.i was so busy running around getting caught up in serving him and continually chasing love,that i forgot the most important thing.God wants me.all of me.he broke me to make me.im learning all my lessons,picking up the pieces,listening out to hear his voice..trusting,leaning,loving,living everyday for him.broken bones..all for his purpose.i am not alone.

October 4, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment