Friday, March 25, 2011

Forever

Its been 7months since the accident..whaaat?its been a journey and a half..I'm in awe at how God spared my life and how hes sustained me since then..i have no doubt that he loves me and will ALWAYS do whats best for me..u might think its insane especially now when i just found out that the metal they put in to fix the bone was the wrong size and the fracture isn't healing..still I'm at peace..I've been booked for surgery next Wednesday at 7am and i'm glad.cause its not a coincidence that i saw a different doctor who wants to correct the previous mistake..and do a bone graft to close the fracture...its not a coincidence that is happening now when my medical insurance has just been topped up..if it had happened earlier I wouldn't have been able to pay for it.so ya God is still at work...im at peace whatever happens forever my praise shall rise to him.it is well :)

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment