Friday, March 25, 2011

An ode to friendship

I am surrounded by so much love,
It amazes me when a friend gets angry on my behalf at someone who hurts me
I know a couple who would take a bullet for me
a simple phonecall and they would dispatch an army to the offenders doorstep
I remember the time you carried out a rescue operation, when iwas so disraught i couldnt see through my tears
Or that time when you took five minutes to pray me through my storm
Or that time we danced and laughed the night way
and took a bus to a neighbouring country to escape the confines of our city and just exhale.
I am so blessed,when we were created he did not intend for us to walk on this journey alone
He gave us companions,fellow warriors to walk with us to run the race to ensure we finish well.
So many times we wait untill its too late to appreciate each other.i wont, i love y'all im thankful to all my brothers and sisters .
This ones for you.

June 7, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment