Friday, March 25, 2011

Redemption

The tragedy of human beings is the predictability and consistency of our nature to sin ,to fall..even when the son reaches down and extends his outstretched hand to lift us out of the miry clay still we return..he lays before me picture of what could be,joys unmeasurable the future of a life spent with him and yet I sin
He says he loves me and will remain unchanging and yet I sin
He offers life eternal and still I sin
He shines a light into my darkness and still I sin
An act of self sabotage shooting myself in the foot
To afraid to walk on the path,to afraid to believe that the pain is over ,to afraid to accept the gifts that seem too good to be true..
is there a reason to try ? help me believe help me heal help me redeem myself for I am darkness and cannot see the light.

June 27, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment