Friday, March 25, 2011

You know me

I'm thankful that you get me that u sacrificed everything to give me life,
To give me love ,a promise of eternity
My sinful nature did not deserve it u knew that I would sin again and yet you love me
U understand the frailty of my heart ,u know that I will disappoint u again and again and yet u bless me
U see the path created by the scars from my past
the scars that make others judge and turn away
I'm thankful that you've shown me those scars are beautiful and now i wear them proudly as a testament of how far we have come together
You know me and yet you love me
and that gives me the strength to strive on until the day I shall see your face and thank you for your grace
Jeremiah 31:3 I have loved you with an everlasting love.

July 14, 2010 

No comments:

Post a Comment