Friday, March 25, 2011

To walk again

Its been a while since I wrote anything , for some reason my thoughts and emotions have been in combat with each other . I couldn't find a way to jot them down
I can't believe I'm going to say this but I've been fortunate to have had surgery twice since 2008 Every time this happens I realize God is trying to get my attention ..asking me to slow down take a minute meditate re-evaluate ..i try so hard to stay on his path but its hard and I know I've strayed many times this year..but through his grace he always gives me another chance to get it right. Now as I'm gearing up for the last one I'm excited to see what new beginnings he has for me..its a chance to say good bye to the old and begin anew ,they are taking out an object that has been part of me for a long time, and with its departure comes a whole new me.. saying good bye to all the trash from my past, the pain the negativity ,the fears those trials have Truly made me stronger , I bear my scars with pride for because of HIM I have survived so much ..and when I finally put down those crutches for the very last time I will be able to stand , I will be healed I will walk again .

and to my friends and family who have taken time to pray with me and encourage me I'm indebted to you .thank you u for loving me ! God bless y'all .


October 12, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment